Missouri Highway Patrol

  • Top 5 St. Louis Car Accident FAQs

    … or property damages of more than $500, you should: Pull over immediately, being careful to avoid blocking traffic if possible. Notify local law enforcement or the Missouri Highway Patrol. Exchange information with other drivers, including contact information, driver’s license and vehicle registration identification, and insurance company names…

    Bruning Legal- 27 readers -
Get the top posts daily into your mailbox!