2016 Presidential Election

The United States presidential election of 2016, scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2016, will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election. Voters will select presidential electors who in turn will elect a new president and vice president through the Electoral College. The term limit established in the Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the incumbent President, Barack Obama, of the Democratic Party, from being elected to a third term. The series of presidential primary elections and caucuses is taking place between February 1 and June 2016, staggered among the 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories.
Posts about 2016 Presidential Election
  • Nothing’s True, Believe Me!

… geopolitical needs. We dominated and controlled Central America for decades, propping up puppet regimes for our own corporate well being. Although we looked at it as altruistic, we did have Radio Free Europe that broadcast to communist countries, what we believe the truth to be. There was also Voice of America. When radio was the major source…

Dan Aaronson/ Benjamin, Aaronson, Edinger & Patanzo, P.A.- 14 readers -
  • So These Two Lawyers Walk Into A Bar . . . .

… should be with Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russia’s interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. And to put a cherry on top of this breach-of-ethics sundae, a New York Times reporter caught the whole conversation. I imagine their client was displeased when he learned of his counsels’ lapse of judgment. I have no doubt, McGahn and Cobb…

Michael E. Mccabe Jr./ IPethics & INsights- 19 readers -
  • Donald Trump, the FBI and pretext

… Donald Trump claims he fired FBI Director Comey because he mishandled the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s emails. Yet that investigation took place and was over before Trump was elected President. To the extent Comey mishandled anything, Trump clearly knew about it on the first day he took office. Yet, he waited 108 days to fire him…

Lamberton Law Firm, LLC- 15 readers -