Should You Sign a Release of Claims Form After a Car Accident? – St. Louis Lawyer

by Christopher Hoffmann
Once a settlement agreement has been reached, the insurer might ask you to sign something called a release of claims form. If you are in a car accident and someone else is at fault, their insurance company is generally responsible for covering the cost of your injuries and damages. Many auto accident cases don’t go to trial.Read the full article