Special Needs Trust: How to Plan for Special Needs Family Members after You’re Gone

To help with your special needs trust, talk to an attorney. A lawyer will help you set up a trust for your loved one. Then, your loved one will not risk losing government benefits. These benefits often come in the form of Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Medicaid. Cash = No Benefits Do not simply leave a large amount of cash for your loved one.Read the full article